[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Family Hubs are spreading across the UK: the Family Hubs Network aims to support this growth and share current good practice:
For providers and commissioners:
- To map out where services and programmes are provided – by, for and with whom.
- To facilitate service providers to share good practice through newsletters and events.
- To build relationships with service providers to learn what works.
For policy makers:
- To demonstrate to policy makers the impact of delivering in a Family Hub model.
- To represent the momentum and support that is gathering for Hubs.
- To persuade government to move in a Hub direction for family support.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]This Government has promised to champion Family Hubs (Convservative Party Manifesto, December 2019) and the Network aims to work with all relevant Departments to help them fulfil this commitment.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_btn title=”Read The Full Newsletter” color=”orange” align=”left” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Ffamilyhubsnetwork.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F05%2FFHN-Newsletter.pdf|target:_blank”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_btn title=”Next Section” color=”orange” align=”right” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Ffamilyhubsnetwork.com%2Four-virtual-roundtables%2F|title:Our%20Virtual%20Roundtables”][/vc_column][/vc_row]